I love them also however when they are being set off until 4-5 in the
morning on a weeknight when you have to work the next day they are NOT
fun.  Also when you have a neighbor like I do who is an idiot they are
not fun!!  And by idiot I mean that they think it is fun to stand in
their yard and toss lite fireworks in the air and hit them with a
baseball bat!  They have caught our yard on fire 2 years in a row!!!
We now have to have someone out in the yard with a hose until all
hours of the night to put out the fires!!

Shere'e
Seattle, WA USA