Sorry for the awful typos in my email on weedkillers. I'd just finished banging it out, and was about to check it and correct, when my dog jumped up and caused me to hit the left button on my laptop while the mouse pointer just happened to be over the Send/receive button.

<A couple of months after it had been LAID, little "volcanoes" started to erupt
as the horse tails woke up and forceD their way through the tarmac.>

<Problem is that there are a couple of households in the street who are EVEN LESS keen on gardening that we are, and I think they grow horse tails as a crop! >

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK