And not only in Holland...

My boyfriend had the same problem at East Croydon railway station. The men's loo was locked and there was only a urinal available. He then had to find someone to unlock the "sit-down" facility.

We have 10cm of snow forecast for Friday and I always think of that at 4 inches, not that it is easy to measure the exact depth of snow as it blows around quite a bit.

Malvary in Ottawa (who uses East Croydon station frequently when I'm visiting England).