Good grief David, you are a generous brother.  Bless you.

Carol Melton
Valley of the Sun
Way out West of Phoenix, AZ USA

On May 9, 2007, at 7:55 PM, David in Ballarat wrote:

Dear Friends,
It would seem that our ethical dilemna has been resolved. The "Ugly Sister" has offered the ring to the Youngest sister "as a gift" - obviously feeling guilty.

I have emailed her and told her how pleased I am, and told her that if she's so desperate for funds, why doesn't she sell all the lace pieces I've made her over the years and I'll re-make whatever sells for her.

I've instructed her to put "bobbin lace" in the title. So if you should see a piece of lace made by me up for auction on Ebay, you'll know the reason why

Thanks again
David in Ballarat