Hello,

Oh boy this is gonna be a fun secret pal round.  I received a package today
with two beautiful pairs of bobbins and some beeswax.  One can never have to
many bobbins, and I am certainly lacking in that department.

I got a couple of books on ebay the first of the month, one is Dutch and the
other is by Jean Leader, the thistle, shamrocks, roses, daffodils and fushia
one.  They take a lot of bobbins so these will certainly come in handy.

I hope you enjoy your holiday.

Thank you, Hugs from me to you, Lynn, West Virginia.