To my Secret Pal,

Hi, I received my package and thought How lucky I am, you are so thoughtful in
your choices of gifts.  I have to hide things so my girls won't swipe them.
The little book is so cute, and I have been reading and reading from it.  I
love the magnet and the coffee smells so good, I can't wait to try it.  The
spangling beads are just beautiful, I need to find the right bobbins to put
them on.  Everything is just beautiful...Thank you again, I hope your pal is
being as good to you as you are to me.

Hugs, Lynn