In response to non-US lacers, Altoids are a brand of sweets that come in very nice tins: the mints in a little rectangular suitcase, and the sour candies in a smaller round friction-top tin that pops open when pressed on a particular spot.

Sucrets cough drops used to come in boxes exactly like the rectangular Altoid tin, but switched to something cheaper. I still have a metal Sucrets box to carry a tatting shuttle in -- <http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/LINKS/HEARTTAT/JUSTRITE.JPG> -- but not that particular one, as I gave it away with the tatting shuttle.