  From: Jean Nathan<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Chat<mailto:lace-chat@arachne.com>
  Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:28 AM
  Subject: [lace-chat] Altoid tins

  What are Altoid tins?

  Probably the use wasn't on this list because, it had been, I'd have asked
  what they were then. I assume you are in the US - you give no indication of
  where you are in the world. It helps if we at least know the country a
  poster is in because of things being called by different names.

  Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK

  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.