On Oct 7, 2007, at 23:48, David in Ballarat wrote:

At 03:31 AM 8/10/2007, Avital wrote:
LOL! Miriam Gidron says that you can see the roof tiles of her place
with Google Earth.

You could see the washing on my line if I had one :)
David in Ballarat

I could see my son's car parked in the carport (down to a legible license plate) and the list of tenants (too small to be legible) next to the row of buzzer buttons... But... *Not* at the address I typed in and where he lives; I had to "keep scrolling to the left" for a couple of *blocks* (two intersections; he directed me over the phone, as I reported what I saw), before I got there.

I wonder if that mis-direction is on purpose; something ordered by the Homeland Security...

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/