My preference would be for a CD as well. They store much easier than a
large book and I also like the ability to only print off what is
needed directly onto the card stock I use for my prickings.

There is a pattern book on EBay for $7.95 that is simply an emailed
file. I would expect a CD to run a bit more but if it was over $20 US
I would want the ability to see the patterns before purchasing it to
decide if it has anything I would use frequently enough to make the
cost worth it to me.

Shere'e
Seattle, WA USA
--