Carole, how interesting that you bring that up!  DH and I have recently
purchased a good-sized RV, with the intent of moving into it.  You really
have to scale back to fit into one of those things!  While nothing much
beats cozying up with a good book or magazine, CDs or DVDs are a size- and
weight-friendly choice for such a lifestyle.  I consider it a toss-up, but
am leaning toward the CD.  And I would probably only print out what I
specifically wanted to work on.

Margaret in PA