Dear Alice,
Thank you for the cake recipe.  Sounds like a good one to take to my British
club pot luck supper in January and I bought some chopped walnuts today.  Nice
and easy.

Dear Dora,
I only just received the Lace Digest  with emails from before Christmas so I am
sending a belated Happy Christmas to you.

I should make it a New Years resolution to change and get the reflected mails.
I wonder if I have to cancel my digests before I can get the reflected mails?

I will take this opportunity of wishing everyone a Happy New Year, a prosperous
 and healthy 2008 and lots of time to make lace.

Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/