Morning All

I think this is me!!  When I pulled up a 'new email' to check, sure
enough I use the dont panix address!!  Will have to ensure I send them
to the arachne address instead!  Now provided other people also send
to arachne, I think I'll be doing that also when I hit reply!

Will make a concerted effort and then they'll appear at the top of my
lists!

Must remember to unsubscribe to lace digest and re-subscribe to lace
too, that way I can keep individual messages if I need to!

Sue in East Yorkshire