Hi!

  My husband & I are planning a short trip overseas next month ... to Germany
or perhaps to Switzerland.  In any event, it is important for me to have a
telephone calling card that will let me call my elderly father to check on him
while I am away.  When my husband worked in either Italy or Germany a few years
ago, he had purchased a calling card but he was unable to use it in pay phones
or with his hotel room phone.  Does anyone know of a calling card I could
purchase that would allow me to call the US from a pay phone or hotel room
phone in Germany or Switzerland?  Any help with this would be greatly
appreciated!

  Blessings,
  Shirlee