Dear Fellow Lacemakers -

In the past year and a half, I have lost 115 pounds and have given away much
of my wardrobe while enjoying purchasing new things.  Now I buy clothes
instead of food.  :)

I have four shirts of interest to lacemakers that I am willing to send to
anyone who wants them, limit one per "customer".  Please be aware that they
are used, however gently.  I would prefer sending them to lacemakers who want
them rather then hawking them on Ebay.

1.)  Navy blue t-shirt, size 3X, decorated with the white outline of various
types of lace bobbins.

2.)  Navy blue t-shirt, size 3X, says "So much lace...So little time" and is
covered with picture of doilies or medallions of various lace types.

3.)  Black t-shirt, size 3X, and Arachne shirt which boasts "2001:A Lace
Odyssey - [EMAIL PROTECTED]" and has a little spider holding a lace bobbin on
top of the world.

4.)  Denim long-sleeved shirt, Size 2X, machine embroidered on the left breast
with "Lacemaker" and a pair of Midlands bobbins.

Take care!

May your threads never tangle,
Cindy

Cindy Hutton