Suddenly plain ol 11 oz ceramic coffee mugs seem to have gone out of production - unless you're willing to order 12 of them at $4 apiece.

I want plain, solid color mugs, with no logo or subtle logo, no photos, pictures of pets, or great big hearts. Can have nice neutral design like leaves or herbs, no flowers. Must be ceramic and not plastic. Must be 11 oz capacity and not 20 or whatever. Must have that squared base and not something exotic. I want royal blue, hunter green, maroon, brown, almond/bone/ivory - and not white. Marbled is alright as long as it is the same basic color on the inside and there is no gold whatever along the rim.

I've even searched e-bay.

Can anyone suggest how to find them? I know we've got some geniuses at finding things here. You all found me the white corningware dishes I needed.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX