To: <lace-chat@arachne.com>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 6:23 AM
Subject: Re: [lace-chat] Help needed please

That was a tough one to track down (i.e., it took me more than 3
minutes).  It's called The Faith That Moves The Mountains, by Patience
Strong
<http://oldpoetry.com/opoem/98967-Patience-Strong-The-Faith-That-Moves-The-Mountains>

When you know not where to turn,
stay still, just where you are.
There is something yet to learn.
Be careful lest you jar the threads that
fate is weaving in a patternyou can't see.
Be Passive.

Trust the Hand that works the looms of destiny.
Though it is your wish to set things right
and put things straight,
Choose the wiser way.
Have faith.
With patience watch and wait.