At 07:44 AM 8/30/2008, Janice Blair wrote:
I was experimenting and I was able to put a photo on (the chick and egg
design), without a password, but there is no where to select a means of
deleting a photo. Does anyone known how I can achieve that?
Janice
Hi Janice,

Since, in their infinite wisdom, Webshots can change anything they want to, whenever they want to, I went to have a peek.

If you are logged in as Arachne2003, when you open an album, each thumbnail has a little black box in the lower right hand corner. I right clicked it to see what it was and, sure enough, that's the Delete Button. You can puzzle a lacemaker, but not a gang of them!

Patty