Hello Fellow Spiders,

Well, it's that time again when the stores are selling Arachne paraphernalia
(albeit unknowingly.....they think it's Halloween "stuff"....(-:).  I have
acquired 3 pairs of hot pink (!!) socks with sparkly black spider webs for
raffle.  (Well, I actually got 4 pairs so I can keep one for myself...(-:)  If
you
are interested in sporting a pair, please send your name to me (privately,
please) keeping "Raffle" in the subject line.  This Friday (Halloween!), I
will
have DH pull 3 names out of the pumpkin and will post them anywhere in the
world.  Good luck!

Vicki in Maryland who is about to go downstairs and sit in front of the fire
with DH whilst sipping a nice glass of wine to ward off the definite autumn
chill in the air....(-:

Play online games
for FREE at
Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration required and great graphics
– check
it out!