Dear Spiders,

I am offering for raffle a copy of the BBC video "Cranford" which was discussed at length on the list some time ago. The copy I have was given to me by a dear friend in the UK who did not realize it was in PAL format which is not generally playable in the US. I now have gotten an NTSC format copy since I was only able to get the PAL copy to play on my computer. So....if you are able to play PAL Region 2 & 4 format videos and would like a copy of "Cranford", please send me an email (privately, please) and I will have my DH draw a name from the hat on Wednesday, May 5. I will pay postage for sending the video so, as usual, there is no cost to the winner.

Vicki in breezy Maryland