Hi out there in Lacingland!!
  There has been a discussion about the Tapestries in France called "The Lady
and the Unicorn" I had mentioned that I also started one of these huge design
projects. I also have one waiting in the wings to start plus a
wool needlepoint one I got at a antique fair for $20.00. So there is a bit of
show and tell of what I have of the "The Lady and the Unicorn". I love all of
the tapestries.
   Also there is are couple of pictures of a huge adapted antique sampler from
!846 I think it was called "Hannah's Sampler". You would be amazed at how many
samplers are called Hannah's Sampler. Do an image search sometime and you will
see what I mean. More than I thought.
   I also got this wonderful big box from MO from Maggie Brown. I was so
surprised by receiving this package for I wasn't expecting anything from the
man with a brown suit that drove a brown van. Anyhow there he was with a smile
on his face.
   I love what Maggie gave to me. Now if any of you know of any Halloween small
cross stitches for Halloween you will have to send me an email and tell me
maybe I could swap my tatting for a small Halloween related chart.  I also plan
on doing some tatted ones too. What fun...my mind is going around and around
with all the possiblities. Thank you Maggie for thinking of me.
  Here is my blog url if you want to go and take a look.
http://celticdreamweave.blogspot.com/
Enjoy looking around.
Sherry
celticdreamwe...@yahoo.com