I just now realized that on my blog all the comments were to be moderated by
me. I don't remember changing my comments to be moderated so I haven't gotten
any comments from anybody for along time now. I just realized it this evening
when someone mentioned leaving me a comment and I did't see it. So I decided to
do a bit of research and discovered a whole bunch of comments were waiting for
me to look at. I wonder how long that was going on since the box was checked
for not longer than 14 days. So if I haven't made a comment I am sorry. It
wasn't that I was ignoring you....I just didn't realize my settings for my blog
account had been changed.
Sherry
celticdreamwe...@yahoo.com