Hi everyone

My turn to offer an opportunity for you to enter a raffle!

I have a lovely condition (I think I only wore it a few times - washed after
each wear) "Lacemaker" blouse to offer.

It is light blue in colour (sort of a light denim look), 100% cotton and has
short sleeves.  It is Ladies size L - I am a UK 12/14 and still wore it - I
think with a t-shirt underneath.  On the left breast there is an embroidered
design of two spangled lace bobbins with "Lacemaker" above.

I will send post-free to anywhere in the world so send me an email if you
are interested!  The raffle will take place next Friday - 3 September at 7pm
UK time!!

Good luck!

Pam Sharples
Nottingham, UK