From: Agnes Boddington <ag...@weatherwax.karoo.co.uk>
To: lace-chat@arachne.com
Sent: Sat, March 24, 2012 10:58:13 AM
Subject: [lace-chat] A bird of a different feather!

This time of the year my dog starts to moult, so I brush her every morning, put
the hairs in a ball,
and wedge this in the hedge - then watch the sparrows and blue tits take it
away
for nesting.
In the autumn I clear out the nest boxes, to find the hairs tightly woven into
their nests.
Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK