-----Original Message-----
From: Witchy Woman <wytchy...@sbcglobal.net>

My friend, Dolores, has very long, white
hair almost to her waist. She saves the hair from her brush and puts it
out
on her back picnic table for the birds. They love her!

Another friend, who spins, asked me to save the brushings from a
long-haired
Maine Coon mix cat I used to have. She spun it with wool to make an
almost
angora-like yarn.