________________________________
From: Sue Babbs <sueba...@comcast.net>
Fascinating! I bet I can break the yolk though!!

The language in the video at the link below is Chinese. Ignore the language
and just watch the demonstration.
Watch the simple and effective method of separating an egg yolk from the
white. It is a simple and straight forward application of hydraulics.
Watch here > http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/cooking/1160651.html