Hi spiders
Recently I have been having more trouble with my already dry eyes appearing like I was looking through dirty spectacles and spent lots of time keep checking and cleaning them etc but then started to see things out of the side of my eye which became much more obvious after my recent trip away and coming back to computer, television etc. I am currently finishing off some knitting, easy pattern on almost auto pilot but hoping to get back to my lace making once that is complete. I got my eyes checked out yesterday and was told they are viscous floaters and that the left eye is the worst which I could clearly see on the letter chart when some of the letters were badly blurred. I have changed bits on my computer to increase the text size etc and I am currently learning how and where to look out of my eyes to get the best view of text etc but haven’t had my lace out in the last couple of weeks at least. I know some of you have had cateracts removed and other eye problems, have any of you had this problem and if so how did you best manage it. They say there is nothing they can do to help it but that gravity might actually move them lower out of my immediate view which would help a lot. Any help or advice would be appreciate, i am too addicted to stop lacemaking now :-)
Sue T
Dorset UK, where it cant make up its mind whether it is spring or autumn