Our cats haven't found the lace pillows yet, but they are in competition for
the heat registers, the cube houses, or on or near our laps. My husband
commented tonight he didn't know what he'd done to make them "love" him so
much.

Our cats seem to have a routine rotation between several places, depending on
whether or not the heat is blowing.

Our weather has been changing constantly, too. We had 70's earlier last week,
then a sudden drop in temperatures and freezing rain/ice. Now that's melted and
it's warmed up to just rain. I think by Monday or Tuesday, it's supposed to get
in the 60's and 70's again, but still more rain. We are both retired so it
doesn't matter if we get house bound for a few days. Hubby does get restless
though as he has a couple of eateries he likes to visit a couple times a week.

Liz in rainy southwest Missouri