Hi to all
The Toender Lace Festival is coming up next week, and I was wondering if any of you will be there it would be nice to meet up with folk, perhaps have a coffee (or something) and be able to put faces to names and such like.

I'm travelling with a group of friends from Suffolk and I know of a couple of other groups from England who are going. My husband is taking in the workshop on Toender lace with two others from our group, while I go of to do some research for my book etc.

By the way the German Congress in Schneeberg was absolutely brilliant, had a wonderful time (61 suppliers and 700 weekend delegates) with some superb exchibitions around the town. Would have posted something about it all but have been battling with vertigo since we got home 6 weeks ago, now just coming through it in time for Denmark, thank goodness.

hoping to meet some of you there
best wishes
Nicky in Suffolk
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to