Hi Jean,

I also had the problem but while in the process of setting up a new pass word I received a message that the website was not available at the moment. So I bailed out of the change and about an hour later tried it. Took my password just fine at that time. So was probably just Paypal updating the site or having their own problems.

**********************************
Bobbins by Van-Dieren
Kenn Van-Dieren
2304 Clifford Avenue
Rochester, NY 14609
Tel: 585.654.5711
Cell: 585.750.8842
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: www.bobbinmaker.com
*****************************************

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Nathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 3:27 AM
Subject: [lace-chat] Paypal


Has anyone had trouble getting into their Paypal accou t recently. They're reorganizing Europen payments, but apparently not until 2nd July. Last night Paypal wouldn't accept my password so I had to go through the security checks to set a new one. I've emailed to see if they can explain why and to check that my account hasn't been "got at".

Jean in  Poole, Dorset, UK
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to