An old man, Mr Goldstein, was living the last of his life in a nursing home.
One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed.  Nurse Tracy asked 
if there was anything wrong.  "Yes Nurse Tracy,' said Mr Goldstein, ' 
My private part died today and I am very sad."  Knowing her patients 
were forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied, "Oh, I'm so 
sorry Mr Goldstein, please accept my condolences."
The following day, Mr Goldstein was walking down the hall with his private part
hanging out of his pyjamas, when he met Nurse Tracy.   "Mr Goldstein," she
said,
"you shouldn't be walking down the hall like that.  Please put your 
private part
back inside your pyjamas."   "But Nurse Tracy," replied Mr Goldstein, "I
told
you yesterday that my private part had died."  "Yes, you did tell me 
that, but why is it hanging out of your pyjamas?" asked Nurse Tracy 
"Well," he replied, "today is the viewing..."

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to