Hi just came in on this topic regarding what type of mattress. We purchased
a Tempur mattress a couple of years ago and it is absolutely fabulous. It
moulds beautifully and it certainly doesn't take a long time to mould to
body shape. We were so impressed with it that we also have purchased Tempur
travel mattresses, to date mine has been around England, to Denmark,
Germany, Italy, France, Belgium and is currently with sister-in-law in
Singapore! I just wouldn't be without my Tempur mattress and have several
friends who feel the same way about theirs, well worth every penny. We
purchased ours over the internet from a company in Devon, not direct from
Tempur because it was cheaper, they were friendly efficient and delivered
very quickly, I also got it VAT free because my osteopath wrote a letter
saying that I required it for medical reasons, I have a very dodgy back - so
that is worth checking out when you purchase.
happy mattress hunting
Nicky in Suffolk
PS Alice so sorry to hear about your accident and subsequent surgury, do
hope you are now on the mend and feeling a bit better in yourself.
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]