HI Dora,
I've only just got the Digest and missed out on your "party" :(
But glad to hear you had a good time!
All the best for 2008 and cheers to your next birthday.
Ann
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 15:11:09 -0000
From: "Dora Northern" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [lace-chat] birthday greetings
Hallo Lacing friends,
I am very thankful for all your kind wishes and even advice. I will
definitely
try out all the suggested liquid advices you send me. PROST
When I send my message, i did not expect to receive over 5o E mails. Thank
you
so very much.
--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
It has removed 150 spam emails to date.
Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]