As a child of about 12, only a few years ago, I was reading in bed with the family cat curled up next to me. My sister came in, and picked up the cat. I told her of, saying not to disturb a sleeping animal. She trew the cat back at me, and to this day I have a scar over the bridge of my nose where the cat landed with its claws stretched out. The resulting blood, running into my eyes, sent my sister screaming
down to tell my parens that the cat had scratched my eyes out.
Agnes Boddington - catless house (husband and daughter allergic) in Ellougthon UK

Sue Babbs wrote:

LOL .. I had the feeling that man knew my cat >

I totally agree. Ours has just run upstairs and will be going through more or
less that routine on my sleeping husband (who just happens to be called
Simon!) Fortunately she has not yet learned to use a baseball bat.

She gets shut away at night precisely because she does the talking routine,
along with tapping eyelids, and pulling up on noses. In her case, it's not for
food  - just for company!
Sue



To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to