Hi Helen,
I use webshots.com for sharing photos by invitation only. You have the
option of making the galleries public or private, and if private, sending
emails to just those people you want to invite to see your photos.
http://www.webshots.com/
I have my holiday shots of Vancouver on there :) My elder son lives and works
there, and we visited last September.
http://community.webshots.com/user/anniemcc1
HTH.
Regards, Ann McClean
in Kerry, Mid-Wales, U.K.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought for the Day:
Those who say it cannot be done....
..... should not interrupt the person doing it.
----- Original Message -----
> Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 16:35:42 -0700
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [lace-chat] Photo-sharing Question
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have been asked a question by a cousin that I am not sure how to answer -
as a Mac person, I know what I would use but I don't know about PC-type
people. I am really hoping that the collective power of the list can provide
an answer (or ideally some options). Oh, and in case it makes a difference to
the answer, he lives in the UK.
>
> His question is: "We are keen to set up a web site where we can upload
photos etc for invited people to view. Could you point us in the right
direction?"
>
> I think the key bit is 'invited people' so please ensure that such a privacy
mechanism is available for any suggestions you may have. From my perspective,
knowing what a bunch of Luddites my family (and therefore his) is, it also
needs to be easy to a) set up, and b) use.
>
> Over to all you knowledgeable people :-)
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Helen (in overcast Vancouver, BC on the west coast of mainland Canada)
>
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
It has removed 679 spam emails to date.
Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]