I am having a fit of the horrors reading your travel times in England.

Come here to Oz !!  We have been up to Lightning Ridge -( the mining town
famous for its Black Opals) and had an overnight stop at Dubbo, where we met
friends.  We then did the 820+km back to Melbourne in exactly 12½ hours - and
stayed well within the speed limits, too!  There were a lot of road works,
too,  where they are making the highway into a dual highway, which slowed us
down a bit!

I took my little travel pillow, - and "educated" a few folks while we were up
on holidays, too!!  I never miss an opportunity to "spread the word"!!!  :))

Yes, I Did get a pair of black opal earrings!!  I told DH that I would not
come home without an Opal, -- so he bought me the earrings on the first day
there!!!  (I nearly fainted with shock!!!   He is not known for buying things
quite so quickly!!!  :))  )

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
It has removed 201 spam emails to date.
Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to