>
>  Wise Words of Wisdom
>
>
>
>  Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself,'Lillian, 
> you should have remained a virgin.'
>
>                          - Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)
>
>
>
> 
><><>
>
>      I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered.  But I 
> was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: - 'No good 
> in a bed, but fine against a wall.'
>
>                            - Eleanor Roosevelt
> 
><><>
>
>     Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever 
> seen.  I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to 
> withdraw that statement.
>
>                                           - Mark Twain
>
>
> 
><><>
>
>
>
>      The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a 
> good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible.
>
>                                              - George Burns
>
>
>
> 
><><>
>
>
>
>      Santa Claus has the right idea.  Visit people only once a year.
>
>                                   - Victor Borge
>
>
>
>                                 <><>
>
>      Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
>
>                                               - Mark Twain
>
>                                                                    <><>
>
>
>
>      By all means, marry.  If you get a good wife, you'll become 
> happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
>
>                                      - Socrates
>
>
>
> 
><><>
>
>
>
>      I was married by a judge.  I should have asked for a jury.
>
> 
>- Groucho Marx
>
>
>
>                                                   <><>
>
>
>
>My wife has a slight impediment in her speech.  Every now and then 
>she stops   to breathe.
>
>                                                     - Jimmy Durante
>
>
>
> 
><><>
>
>
>
>      I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.
>
>                                                        - Zsa Zsa Gabor
>
> 
><><>
>
>
>
>      Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four 
> essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
>
> 
>- Alex Levine
>
>
>
>                                        <><>
>
>
>
>      My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.
>
>                         - Rodney Dangerfield
>
> 
><><>
>
>
>
>      Money can't buy you happiness .. But it does bring you a more 
> pleasant form of misery.
>
>                                                  - Spike Milligan
>
> 
><><>
>
>
>
>      Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP.
>
>                                       - Joe Namath
>
> 
><><>
>
>
>
>      I don't feel old.  I don't feel anything until noon.  Then 
> it's time for my nap.
>
>                                   - Bob Hope
>
>
>
>                                                                        <><>
>
>
>
>      I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.
>
>                              - W. C. Fields
>
> 
><><>
>
>
>
>      We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to 
> work its way through Congress.
>
>                                              - Will Rogers
>
>                                                                <><>
>
>
>
>      Don't worry about avoiding temptation.   As you grow older, it 
> will avoid you.
>
>                                              - Winston Churchill
>
>                            <><>
>
>
>
>      Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty .. But everything 
> else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out.
>
> 
>- Phyllis Diller
>
>                                       <><>
>
>
>
>      By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too 
> old to go anywhere.
>
>                                            - Billy Crystal
>
>
>
>
> 
><><>
>
>
>
>      And the cardiologist's diet: - If it tastes good spit it out.
>
>  David in Ballarat
---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 080906-0, 06/09/2008
Tested on: 7/09/2008 5:45:47 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.
http://www.avast.com
<html>
<BR><BR>
<TABLE width=400><HR>
<P style="FONT: 9pt/11pt verdana"><a href="http://www.avast.com";>avast! 
Antivirus</a>: Outbound message clean.
<P style="FONT: 8pt/11pt verdana">Virus Database (VPS): 080906-0, 
06/09/2008<BR>Tested on: 7/09/2008 5:45:47 PM<BR><FONT color=gray>avast! - 
copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.</FONT></P>
<TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>
<BR></html>

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to