Sounds a bit like my mother - she was 21 for more years than I can remember, but her birthday was 3rd August the same as my husband's and when she realised that her son-in-law was older than her she became 29 - and stayed 29 for a long time!

Terry and I will both have the 'big' birthdays this year which involves contact from the pensions people :-)

Brenda

On 10 Jan 2009, at 12:09, Agnes Boddington wrote:

When I turned 40, I told everyone that I would only take part in this yearly ritual once every ten years. So in 1991 I turned 40, in 2001 I turned 41 and will continue so until 2011, when unfortunately, I will have to turn 42, and by 2031 both my children will be older than I. My mother, who just turned 88, does not get this at all, and tells me that I cannot be younger than my youngest sister. My reply: her problem, not mine.

Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to