I believe it is true.  Some years ago, DH had a back injury, and walked very 
slowly, with a cane.  I would accidentally just walk off and leave him behind 
until I realized he wasn't beside me.  Then I'd have to go back and walk with 
him.  If we went far, it really wore me out!

Margaret in cold, wet PA
------Original Message------
From: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
ReplyTo: [email protected]
Subject: [lace-chat] Is this true?
Sent: Feb 18, 2009 2:49 PM

I read this on a blog, but it seems too good to be true

"The faster you walk, the more momentum you have to carry you forward. The 
slower you walk, the more your own body is responsible for the force that 
carries your weight forward.
So, walk slower....or jog to burn more calories."

What do you all think?  Is it just wishful thinking?
Jacquie

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to