Hi Dee and all,

Just at a look, and I think it is very cleverly done.
You cannot but miss that it is an official website for the car insurance company behind it.
And it is amusing.
Agnes Boddington - rainy Elloughton UK, where we have just been saving the fish in the pond which was losing a lot of water. We thought "oh no, a leak", but luckily enough it was a plant stopping the water going where it should go and chucking it all over the surrounding soil instead. It was very overgrown, blocking the waterfall, so has now been trimmed by about 90% and repotted.
Mucky work, but the fish can be at ease now.
Found a lot of frogs in the process too. My dog did not know what to make of these funny, hopping things.

Dee Palin wrote:
I would imagine everyone in UK has seen the advertisements on TV for Compare
The Meerkat.com, but am I the only one to go to the site, and find it so
amusing?

In case anyone else would like to try it, it is
www.comparethemeerkat.com

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Dee Palin
Warwickshire

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].


To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to