How moist is this cake, as for me with sjogrens (like trying to run a car with no oil or water) eating things I would have once really enjoyed is now rarely any fun.

My rear goes into a british size 12 garment, so another one for the average I think.
Sue T
Dorset UK




Tried it out a couple of days ago I think it would be better with more
chocolate chips in it (but as a chocoholic I would wouldn't I ?)

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK

p.s. re the eating of too much chocolate a friend of mine remarked the other
day "have you noticed how most lacemakers have a large rear end?" I think we
should have a survey to disprove this remark don't you? Mine - average I
think

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to