I'm very sorry Sue, but I live in Virginia, USA, and I believe there is a law that says asking a woman how big her bottom is is a federal offense!!! (Or should be...) :o

So, only because I like to stay within the law, I won't answer that question.
Clay

Sue wrote:
David

Tried it out a couple of days ago I think it would be better with more
chocolate chips in it (but as a chocoholic I would wouldn't I ?)

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK

p.s. re the eating of too much chocolate a friend of mine remarked the other
day "have you noticed how most lacemakers have a large rear end?" I think we
should have a survey to disprove this remark don't you? Mine - average I
think

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].


To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to