Can you please qualify, as I don't think I have infringed at all, and perhaps 
this is better posted to the person who infringed, directly?

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Achim Siebert <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Achim Siebert <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [lace] MP - O.T. - Medication Alert
To: "Patsy A. Goodman" <[email protected]>
Cc: "Arachne" <[email protected]>, "Celtic Tatting" 
<[email protected]>, "Here- Be-Tatters" 
<[email protected]>, [email protected], "Tat 
Teachers" <[email protected]>, "Fieki, Penny" 
<[email protected]>, "Schicker, Donna" <[email protected]>, "Rydberg, Barbara" 
<[email protected]>, "Moynahan, Susan" <[email protected]>, 
"Vasquez,  Yvonne" <[email protected]>, "Vanderlyn,  Gerry" <[email protected]>, 
"Rae Cooper, Julia" <[email protected]>, "Boyle, Darleen" <[email protected]>, 
"Knott, Linda" <[email protected]>, "Gomez,  Sylvia" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 7:02 PM

> I'd like to pass on a bit of information that has made a big difference in my 
> life.

Posting your whole address book's email addresses to public mailing lists can 
indeed make a big difference - you can be glad if you wont get lynched.
There's a list called lace-chat for OT postings (though I doubt many people are 
interested in which pills you take at which time of day, thank you very much).

Sorry for me playing the advocatus diaboli, but please stop spamming lists with 
your anamnesis.

Thank you for observing all safety precautions.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to