i'm crying with laughter .I thought the silly walks  only existed in 
the sketches of the Monty Pythons ....
dom from Paris


Le 13/03/10 17:12, David C COLLYER a écrit :
>
> I think they might be sending up the Poms who taught them how to march 
> in the first place.
>
>
>
>>> Did they nick this off Monty Python or vice versa?  It's hilarious!
>>>
>>> The Wagah border is the only road linking India and Pakistan. And 
>>> every night, the border is closed with a most unusual ceremony.  
>>> Only 156 seconds long, it is one of the strangest things I've ever 
>>> seen.
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c
>>>
>>>
>>> Pakistani weapons
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NryMEaQnmOk&feature=related
> David in Ballarat
>
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected].
>
>

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to