I bet someone at Monty Python saw this and remembered it.  Did you notice the 
guy egging the crowd on to applaud?
Janice
 Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org



----- Original Message ----
From: David C COLLYER <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 10:12:22 AM
Subject: [lace-chat] Fw: India-Pakistan Border NIGHTLY Closing Ceremony 
HILARIOUS

I think they might be sending up the Poms who taught them how to march in the 
first place.



>> Did they nick this off Monty Python or vice versa?  It's hilarious!
>> 
>> The Wagah border is the only road linking India and Pakistan. And every 
>> night, the border is closed with a most unusual ceremony.  Only 156 seconds 
>> long, it is one of the strangest things I've ever seen.
>> 
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c
>> 
>> 
>> Pakistani weapons
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NryMEaQnmOk&feature=related
David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to