It was on National Geographic Discovery Channel in 2 episodes here in the UK a 
couple of weeks ago. I expect it will rerun from time to time. (Edit)  now I 
look, actually it is showing this week in the UK. It is pretty spectacular.  
Called Into The Lost Crystal Caves or Return to the Giant Crystal Cave.

Here the details from their websites US and UK

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/10/101007-lost-crystal-caves-mexico-science-mine-superman-ice-palace/

http://natgeotv.com/uk/return-to-the-giant-crystal-cave/about


>> I was just on vacation in Mexico and turned on the tv in the hopes of 
>> finding an English speaking channel.  I came across an old Discovery program 
>> and heard the name "Penny Boston".  Penny is a lacemaker and is an Arachne.  
>> I have met her many times at IOLI conventions.  She was working in the 
>> Crystal Caves in Mexico, so I did a search just now and came across this web 
>> site where it seems her activities have made her into a film star.
http://www.saudicaves.com/mx/naica/index.html

Sounds a trifle more dangerous than cross and twist but is interesting to read 
and to view the amazing photographs.
Janice

<<

Louise

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to