Working people frequently ask retired people what

            they do to make their days interesting.

            Well, for example, the other day, Judy, my wife and I

            went into town and visited a shop.

            When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

            We went up to him and I said, 'Come on, man,

            how about giving a senior citizen a break?'

            He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

            I called him an "a---hole" . He glared at me and started

            writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

            So Judy called him a "s--t head".  He finished the

            second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

            Then he started writing more tickets.

            This went on for about 20 minutes.

            The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

            Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it

            and went home.

            We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.

            It's important at our age

David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to