On 9/21/11 10:20 AM, Janice Blair wrote:

Maybe we should all be put in this
position every now and again.

Nope, nope. During our last move, I derived considerable comfort from knowing that I am going to die in this house.

I do make an effort, now and again, to make things easier on my heirs. Just last week I cleaned out a cupboard that contained things I hadn't seen in ten years. (Sent one toy to my newly-delivered great niece, set aside a box of blocks I found later, gave a lot of little balls to the cat, kept the dominoes and tinkertoys for us, threw out the dead watches and the calendars (kept the scissors); the rest is in a basket in the garage, waiting to be bagged up the next time I go to Goodwill.)

And now I have a place to put the casserole I had to buy to get a pair of deep petty pans to replace those lost in the move. Just now realized that I didn't get a lid with it. But I do have a lid for the casserole that came with the lost pair of petite pans.

--
Joy Beeson
http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/
http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/
http://n3f.home.comcast.net/ -- Writers' Exchange
http://home.comcast.net/~debeeson/DaveCam/
west of Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S.A.
where it's suddenly fall.

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to