Hi David,

Yes, it was a wonderful evening of radio while I made some lace and drank my wine. But, I have to agree with David in that the final choice for 1st place was not my choice either. I was actually waiting for the announcer to say "Oops, sorry, we got that one wrong". I much prefer the 100 (not sure if it was opera or voice in general) classics of a few years ago. The results of that were 2nd The slave chorus from Nabucca and 1st was the duet from The Pearl Fishers - wonderful goosebump music in my book.

    I'll send you my choice privately David.

Cheers,
Shirley T. - another Christmas lunch today, this time at the Mt. Osmond Golf Club, wonderful venue.


Dear Friends,
One of our national radio stations has just completed a fascinating
exercise.

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to