Dear Friends,

tonight I was watching Stephen Fry's 100 Top Gadgets and I saw something so easy that I'd never known before. It was how to peel a clove of garlic so quickly and easily without getting it caught under your finger nails.

Cut yourself a short length (about 4" or 10cm) of ordinary garden hose. Place the clove of garlic in one end and roll it on the bench surface applying some pressure. Stand the hose on end and the peeled clove falls out the other end!! The only thing he didn't mentionw as how to get the peels out of the hose, but I suppose that doesn't matter really.

Hope this is new for you as well

David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to